This – for some – might sound old-fashioned, out-of-time, but it is the foundation of trust, cooperation, coexistence, culture, …
- “Telling the truth is a habit.
- Telling the Truth is the right thing to do.
- The heaviest baggage you can carry is a lie.
- Lies will always come back to haunt you.
- Lies create a barrier to personal and professional development.
- Truth strengthens your reputation & enhances your personal brand.
- Truth deepens the quality of relationships.
- A clear conscience leads to a healthy mind.
- Truth is a powerful example.”
Please read more at Leadership and Truth.
Be courageous and – for one day, for a start – experience the benefits of being honest. You will see that people will love it.